Scoutdisphoma Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Fast Five Full Movie Hd Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Brian O'Conner gets on the wrong side of the law when he is falsely associated with the murder of multiple police officers. He escapes to Brazil with Dom and Mia Toretto to pull of a ten million dollar heist and disappear. Their heist is made more challenging when a highly skilled and ruthless cop is sent to catch them.
Dominic Toretto and Brian O'Conner are still wanted men. They are now in Brzil along with Dom's sister, Mia. They were hired to do a job but it seems they were being used by someone and now that someone is after them. They decide to go after him so they bring in some of their friends to help them. And the same time, Luke Hobbs a government agent who specializes in tracking down fugitives arrives in Brazil and is determined to get them.
This movie is pure fantasy and rush that logic does not apply. I always liked the original the best so I would peg thisthe second best in the series. This is a definitely a must movie for fans of this genre. After the movie when the credits are playing, there was a cameo scene with Eva Mendez with the Dwayne Johnson at FBI headquarters talking about a robbery using cars. <br/><br/>He was not interested because Toretto was not involved but Mendez told Johnson that he needed to take a second look because a security camera caught the picture of Michelle Rodriquezone of the robbers who was killed in the fourth movie of this series. This sets up another movie and most people missed this because they left when the credits were playing.
I don't understand how people review this moviebeing good. It was terrible. The plot had many loopholes so if you want to appreciate a good story, you can't. Even if you look beyond the loopholes in the story, some of the scenes are just impossible. What I loved about the first movie was the fact that for the most part it was realistic. This movie had too many unrealistic scenes. I'd rather not gives examples cause I don't want to spoil the movie for anyone.<br/><br/>Someone described this moviebeing a heist film rather than street racing. It was well said, because if you turn a street racing movie into a heist movie, its obviously going to fail. And there is just no way to make a good plot out of it. <br/><br/>Just so some people have an idea of how disappointing this movie was… there is no race scenes. At least none that important or anything. It was not a fast and the furious movie at all. It was just a way for them to make so much money.
It's either genius or madness to put Diesel and Johnson in the same movie, or the same scene. They're both enormously appealing performers.
All in all, the extended cut is a nice bonus to Fast Five but because of the minor changes, which can barely be seen during the action sequences due to the fast cutting, you are well served by the theatrical version.
Episode 1.64 song free downloadthe Checkmate, Keep Your Enemies Closer full movie in hindi free download hdSteven Universe sub downloadhindi Calling the ShotsSeven Minutes full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieThe Oklahoma Cyclone movie in hindi free download2nd Annual Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic: Round Two - Part Two tamil pdf downloadCannonball Run II full movie hindi downloadBatman's Waterloo malayalam full movie free downloadOut of My League full movie download 1080p hd

last edited 217 weeks ago by Scoutdisphoma
Please log in to post a reply.